Mid South Baseball Report
We would like to thank you for registering for the Perfect Game tournament at USA Stadium. We are working extremely hard to provide you and your team with a great experience. Please read through and convey the following tournament information to your coaches, players and parents:
- If you have a special request, please send in writing to [email protected] no later than the Friday prior to your tournament. Special request cannot be arranged after the Friday prior to your tournament. Any special circumstances arising after the schedule is completed on Monday will result in a $50.00 fee to change the schedule.
- The tournament rules are posted at usastadiumtn.com
- Tournament fees are due by 12:00 the Friday prior to your event. Anyone who has not paid on that day will be removed from the tournament.
- Coaches, please make sure that your rosters are uploaded or entered properly for the Diamond Kast program, PG player profiles and college recruitment purposes.
- Coaches will check in at the coaches check in area. Each team will be allotted 4 weekend Wrist passes. The passes must be worn on the wrist for entrance. Any coach beyond the limit of 4 will be asked to purchase a ticket at the gate. Head Coaches need to check in at the PG office prior to the first game.
- If you have any compliments and or complaints the tournament director office is located at the back of the stadium in the white office building.
- Weather updates should there be a need for them will be posted at www.usastadiumtn.com. Game results are found on perfect game.org on the tournament tab
- Coolers for teams are allowed but may only have water bottles inside. No Gatorade, sports drinks or sodas allowed. A team is allowed one cooler only. The size must be able to fit in a regular size folding rolling wagon. No chest coolers are allowed. Players may have one personal water jug with them, no Gatorade sports drinks or sodas allowed.
- Gate amounts are $10.00 per day or a tournament pass for $30. The tickets and passes are wrist bands. If the band is not worn on the wrist it will be invalid. Wrist bands kept in a pocket or purse will not be accepted upon re entry. NO PETS ALLOWED.